Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Shehab's Ahly asks to leave


Ahly young midfielder Shehab El-Din Ahmed fears for his career future as he requests to leave the club after booking a place on the bench beside Manuel Jose.

The 22-year-old failed to book his a place in the Ahli squad since the season beginning, due to coach Manuel Jose relying on Mohamed Shawky and Hossam Ghaly services in his four-man midfield.

“I am really fed up and frustrated because of my continuous absence. Now I want to leave Ahly,” Shehab told reporters after being omitted from Friday’s game against Ittihad.

“My future is on the line with Jose’s continuous snubbing. I can’t wait to look for my place and I insist on moving.” he said.

Shehab El-Din Ahmed was not the only one who express his fears of not being in Manuel Jose considerations, the same Mo'taz Eno who declared that he will leave in the next January if Jose kept ignoring him.

No comments:

Post a Comment